Sunday, December 9, 2012

Papertrey's MIM #94 - Detail Glitter Technique

Just had to play along with Papertrey this MIM. A little glitter goes a long way, and you can see just how far here. The new Spellbinder's Poinsettia Die is sooo beautiful and I love the Papertrey dies for the vases and some of the greenery.

That gorgeous "Merry Christmas to You" sentiment, is an altered version to fit. (That font is too perfect not to have used it.)

I need to post before the opportunity passes by. Please leave a comment and tell me if you like the white embossed background on the second card, better than the very plain one of the first. I couldn't make up my mind.

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope to see you all again soon.




Others: gold glitter, old gilded wallpaper from the 1940's, Spellbinder's Poinsettia Die, Quickie Glue Pen, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Brilliance Pearlescent Brown, Gold Holographic Embossing Powder, misc scraps of paper

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie .......yea you have a post ! Gorgeous ! Oh wow 1940 wallpaper love that idea and look. Both are beautiful .....but wow .....love the second one that is embossed . Both are jaw droppingly beautiful! I love the way you arranged them in the vase with the pine and the pearls. I love both sentiment....... I wanted to make a card maybe later. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for all your way too kind words for me. It's makes me smile to read your sweet informative comments.
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie! I love the poinsettias in that vase and the embossed sentiment is beautiful. I love the addition of the pearls on the second card, too. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Both cards are wonderful, but I do really like the added details of the second one. The extra greenery, added pearls, and the embossing are perfectly perfect special details. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...